Taunton & Pickeridge
A great place for young people to experience golf. Awarded the ‘Golf Mark’ for attaining the very highest of standards, junior players can enjoy some of the finest golf in Somerset, along with the full facilities of a superb clubhouse and pro-shop.
Please visit the Taunton + Pickeridge Junior Facebook page for Competition news, Team Matches,etc
Saturday Lessons with Pga Professional Simon Stevenson & Ali Williams
Please contact Simon or Ali on 01823 421790
**Session are Saturdays 11.45 – 12.30 and 12.45 – 13.30 **
Please contact Simon or Ali for details via the pro-shop 01823 421790
Taunton and Pickeridge golf club continues to grow with excellent coaching from Simon Stevenson & Ali Williams with the support of Val Hayward, Helen Hayward, Jacky Ford working alongside the Junior section and their organiser Mike Hooper and the junior section team. The academy provides a year round programme of coaching for Juniors and beginner golfers both at the club and also via outreach programmes at local schools and sports clubs.
Please contact the golf club for more information.
Taunton & Pickeridge Golf Club – Code of Conduct
This Code of Conduct has been designed to ensure that all members of the club enjoy their experience of membership to the full. It helps to establish the standards of behaviour that members can expect from one another and thus contributes to creating the friendly, welcoming and convivial environment of which the club is rightly proud.
- Behave towards their fellow members, guests and staff with respect and dignity, treating others as they would expect to be treated. Members should respect gender, cultural, age or racial differences and avoid discrimination on any grounds.
- Whilst on the course, particularly when playing their ball, consider their own safety and the safety of others as of paramount importance; looking out for themselves and taking care not to endanger others. Members are also encouraged to report any health and safety concerns to club management.
- When in the club house, restaurant, bar, car park or on the course, act in a reasonable and appropriate manner at all times, taking care not to use any language or conduct which may be considered as abusive, disruptive, offensive or impact on others adversely.
- Ensure that they have a sound knowledge of the rules of golf, etiquette and standards of fair play, adhering to such, whilst at the club or representing it at other venues.
- Comply with the rules of the club and adhere to the club’s dress code and its policy on the use of social media.
- Follow any reasonable guidance or instruction given by club employees or officials and ensure that any feedback or comment regarding the course, the performance of staff or the quality of service/ goods received is delivered courteously to an appropriate club official or member of management.
NB. Please understand that any serial or serious breach of this Code of Conduct may render the member concerned subject to the club’s agreed disciplinary process.